• Answer incoming service calls.
• Follow up, address, and answer customer requests.
• Order replacement parts as needed.
• Provide the highest level of customer service via phone, e-mail, and occasionally in person.
• Schedule services, coordinate with customers and maintain an efficient calendar for service techs.
• Work with internal partners to ensure the proper resources are utilized for first time completion.
• Any additional duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in customer service, previous scheduling experience preferred.
• Skilled at consistently providing outstanding customer service, following through on responsibilities to customers and recovering from any errors made.
• Ability to complete projects and assignments accurately, catching errors before completion, despite a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to set priorities, plan and coordinate with internal and external resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time.
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• Attention to detail.
• Critical thinking.
• Works well under pressure.
• Proficiency with all MS Office Products (Outlook, Word, Wxcel, PP, etc.).
Contact Alexandra Harszy (314) 332-2364
Email resume to: Aharszy@RbASTL.com