Damaged windows? Processing your window warranty should not be stressful. Fortunately, your window warranty service by Renewal by Andersen® is easy and efficient. In this article, trusted window company Renewal by Andersen of Memphis shares a quick guide to using your Renewal by Andersen window warranty.
We guarantee that you will get the help you need, hassle-free. We will walk you through your warranty service; here’s a quick guide:
We Are Here To Help You
For your windows’ Renewal by Andersen Limited Warranty, you may contact our sales representative from our nearest showroom near you. After talking to our representative, we will get back to you within two weeks to check your claim. To set an arrangement, you may contact us through our Warranty Service Line at 1-800-441-1109 or online at www.renewalbyandersen.com.
What We Need From You
Here’s some information we need to process your claim:
1. Please identify the product or glass that is involved in your claim.
2. We will ask you to provide the serial number of the affected product. For windows, this is usually located on a label on the top or side of the window frame.
3. It will help if you completely tell us the issue you have experienced.
4. Kindly tell us if you made attempts to repair the issue before calling us, this will help us assess your claim faster.
5. We will be asking for the address of the defective product or glass for inspection. Along with your contact information.
We do not charge within the applicable Limited Warranty period. After the coverage period, Renewal by Andersen can still offer window replacement service or maintenance with reasonable charge.
Your Renewal by Andersen windows is under a fully transferable warranty including parts, labor and original installation services. Your insulating glass windows and door panels are warranted for 20 years from the installation date. This covers the product’s manufacturing, materials and workmanship. Meanwhile, Renewal by Andersen offers 10 years of limited warranty for components other than glass.
Trust us at Renewal by Andersen of Memphis for your house window replacement project. Call us now at (901) 979-4460 or fill out our contact form to book an appointment.